The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#26 2008-01-01 01:02:31

r2d2bee
Tipsy

Re: Dragonseekers

this an amazing story, everything about it was a amazing,wish it was longer but i cant complain hehe. if i may i got a suggestion for a sequel(since i remember reading somewhere u were thinking bout one but it was way off), i was think about it when a  read a part in the story. i was thinking git should be like a prequel really, like tell about amy and jacob, etc. because i was intrigued by that. well ok thats it. again amazing story

#27 2008-02-24 20:14:17

Draco
Tipsy

great story, still trying to decide which is better. CAMP or this....
Read Each of them twice now and still can't decide lol.
Thanks for the stories

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#28 2008-03-02 05:10:33

roamabout
Tipsy

Still enjoy all of your stories.  I have been reading you for a while and enjoy the fact that you can write a good story and place the sex in to where it adds to the story.  The only problem is finding you as to what name you are under.  Now it is Eric Storm.  Do you just change name after five years or what. LOL

#29 2008-03-02 06:21:11

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I change names when the old one no longer suits me.  Professional writers often have multiple pseudonyms, which they may or may not let their readers know about.  I am using only one at a time. 

Glad you enjoyed the story.

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#30 2008-07-01 22:46:27

tcyrille
Inebriated

Wel fuckstatuc story with lots of twist but there is one loose end to deal with how powerful exactly is don (witch circle, we can assume at least four or five but well it can be good to know) otherwise it' a damn good work like always hope to see more of your stories

(posted from Chapter 20)

#31 2008-07-02 00:59:51

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Answering that question would have required going twenty or thirty years into the future.  It's not a loose end, because that "issue" could not be "resolved" by the end of the story.

Should there ever be a sequel, it, too, will probably not answer that question with any accuracy.

Glad you enjoyed the story, though.

Eric

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#32 2009-04-07 12:22:16

Camster
Tipsy

This is by far, one of the best online stories i have read, and I have read many. This comes in 2nd, only behind CAMP: Ron's journey. As everyone else before me, wishing for a sequel. Actually im not even sure anyone will read this, considering when the last post was. A great story

#33 2009-04-07 18:23:13

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I read all posts on my threads.  3dsmile

Eric

----
Facebook page

#34 2009-05-29 13:24:57

Princess Mai
Tipsy

Thank you for the story, I read it all in one sitting, couldn't stop. Enjoyed it very much.

(posted from Chapter 20)

From those to whom much is given, much is asked.  Do you add to or decrease the stress levels of those you encounter?  If, unknowingly, this was to be the last day of your life would, in retrospective comtemplation, you feel you had done it adequate justice?

#35 2009-05-29 16:45:58

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Glad you liked it, and welcome to the site.

Are you REALLY from Houma???  I used to live there!  Well, right outside of there, anyway...

Small world.
Eric

----
Facebook page

#36 2009-05-31 20:24:18

Princess Mai
Tipsy

Actually a couple miles south of Montegut, but lived in Bourg, and Houma, been here since 80, lots of places prior to that, the only drawback is having flooded three times in the 16 years at this address, lol.

From those to whom much is given, much is asked.  Do you add to or decrease the stress levels of those you encounter?  If, unknowingly, this was to be the last day of your life would, in retrospective comtemplation, you feel you had done it adequate justice?

#37 2009-06-07 03:33:19

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

heh.  Lived in Chauvin back in 1981-82.  Never flooded, thankfully, but we were not well received.  I'm sorry to say I was very glad to leave Louisiana.

Eric

----
Facebook page

#38 2009-06-21 18:54:34

crazy
Tipsy

Once again excellent story i loved the idea of the game 3dsmile

#39 2009-06-22 00:58:01

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Thanks for the feedback,
Eric

----
Facebook page

#40 2009-07-05 09:50:32

torchakashadow
Tipsy

Ive just started reading this story. And as i commented on CAMP Sibling Rivalry, it seems very well written. Why did you never become an actual author? Wow i never seese (sorry for spelling im about to go to sleep so im a little out of it) to get amazed by you. MAKE THESE INTO BOOKS! You would make a great deal of money!

It is said Learning can cause enjoyment. But on the contrary. Wolfpub.org can cause enjoyment, not learning!

#41 2009-07-05 17:06:11

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I'm glad you enjoy them so much, but... let me explain why no publisher in the US would ever touch this work:

1. My stories contain incest.  (Not a complete deal-killer, but a tough nut to crack)
2. My stories contain sexual activity of minors.  (This one is a complete deal-killer in today's market)

I tried to get together the money to produce a hardcover version of CAMP on my own.  Not enough people were interested to make the project a worthwhile concern.  I can only assume, since CAMP is my most popular story (for some reason), that no other story would fare better.

Thanks for the feedback
Eric

----
Facebook page

#42 2009-07-06 23:59:11

Nadez
Wasted
Website

Im not actually sure I agree with that..I think all of your stories have there own charm in them..I particularly like Artifacts I and im sure i,ll love Dragonseekers when I get to it all your stories have different things that are good about them

#43 2009-07-07 01:15:04

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with.

Eric

----
Facebook page

#44 2009-07-09 02:35:12

Nadez
Wasted
Website

That some of the other stories wouldnt do better..you said Camp is your most popular for some reason and no other story would fare better. I disagreed ..my point is I think that you underestimate the Values of your other stories..I think the ONLY reason CAMP is the best one to most people is because of how long it is.

#45 2009-07-09 05:43:29

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

I never said best.  I said "most popular".  I personally don't even think CRJ is in my top three stories.  But it IS my most popular, by far.  Having said that, if I cannot get sufficient numbers of people to pay for my most popular story, how likely is it that I'd get enough people to pay for my less popular stories?

Eric

----
Facebook page

#46 2009-07-09 07:39:41

Nadez
Wasted
Website

True enough..In your Opnion what IS your best work?..and forgive me if this is the wrong Venue for this I am just Curious

#47 2009-07-09 08:07:30

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Hard to say.  My personal favorite is Warmth of a Touch.  I think it is the best-written complete story I've told so far. 

Eric

----
Facebook page

#48 2009-07-10 09:15:02

Nadez
Wasted
Website

Ironic thats one of the ones I have yet to read..and Which do you think will be most popular of the ones you are working on?

#49 2009-07-10 16:36:27

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

CAMP: Sibling Rivalry, what else?

Eric

----
Facebook page

#50 2009-10-25 23:02:58

kidvoyeur1993
Inebriated

another excellent story! reminds me of 'artefacts' in part3 but i read that story before this.

(posted from Chapter 20)

'online dating, its like pimping but you rarely have to say 'Upside your Head!!''

Board footer