Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-16 22:20:32

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Nuclear Option, The

The Nuclear Option

When all else fails. When there's nothing else to do. There's always "The Nuclear Option." Two people end up in a situation where the Nuclear option is the only good option.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2020-08-16 22:29:48

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: Nuclear Option, The

Yes, I actually finished a story. Who'd believe it? Actually, it's not really true. I wrote this as the beginning of a longer story a long time ago. I went in and re-read the story today and realized "This works just fine just the way it is." Someday, maybe, when I'm once again capable of writing and finishing a story, maybe I'll continue this story, or write a sequel to it but for right now, "The Nuclear Option" works just fine, just as it is. It is a short little romance story, 9,100 words. I kind of like it, honestly. Hope you enjoy.

#3 2020-08-16 23:21:51

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

First sign of the apocalypse, Jefferson posts something...

3dtongue

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2020-08-17 19:42:48

Josh.Bond
Inebriated

Nice story, and being the hopeless romantic that I am I really enjoyed it. You could take it and run with it but it stands very well by itself.

#5 2020-08-18 03:00:54

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.

Board footer