The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-10 18:58:20

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

[REMOVED] Slave to my Cousin

AT THE REQUEST OF THE AUTHOR, THIS STORY HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE SITE.

Slave to my Cousin

Caught in an embarrassing situation, with pictures!  I am blackmailed by my older cousin into months of slavery.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2020-05-14 11:47:06

DoomCock
Inebriated

Re: [REMOVED] Slave to my Cousin

Story includes "teen", "young" and "bb" codes as well.  Good read, if a bit disjointed in places.  Good format too, easy to read.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2020-05-14 17:06:46

Clonus
Tipsy

Made a few adjustments in the story codes.  The two characters are 13 and 18/19.  Thanks for pointing it out.

#4 2020-05-14 20:55:57

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

If the characters are aged as you say, then you are missing the 'teen' code, 'pedo' doesn't apply, and your appropriate pairing code is "mM".  12/13 is the changeover point between the various codes.  12 and under uses the "young"-related codes, and 13 and over use the "teen"-related codes.

Thus, your story codes should be modified thus:  bd, coer, ds, first, inc, sm, teen, ws, mM  (I am assuming the other codes are correct, as I have not read the story.)

Also, for future reference, 'young' implies a willing act, so if the acts in the story are all coercive, then "young" would not apply.  In short, "young" and "pedo" cannot refer to the same scene, as they are mutually exclusive.  (One is fully consensual, the other is coercive.)  This is why both codes exist.

Explaining not just for the author's benefit, but so everyone understands the differences.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#5 2020-05-15 02:08:58

Clonus
Tipsy

I'll get the hang of it!

#6 2020-05-15 02:44:49

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

3dsmile

No worries.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#7 2020-06-01 19:43:13

Clonus
Tipsy

I have added a note at the description of the story.  This IS NOT fiction! This is a True Story and was my introduction to D&S and a lot of other kinks!  I originally wrote it out in a series of emails with an on line friend.  (It is funny how much easier it is to open up to someone a thousand miles away who you will, likely, never meet!) And only stitched the posts together to put up here as an after thought.  Anyway, enjoy.

#8 2020-06-01 19:51:44

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Well, now we're back to revising your story codes!  3dsmile 

If this is, indeed, a true story, then you need to add the "Non-fiction" genre to your codes.  Whether you keep the "Drama" genre is up to you.

Eric Storm

----
Facebook page

#9 2020-06-02 01:24:31

Clonus
Tipsy

Ooops! Fixed.

#10 2020-07-10 22:55:17

Sensualist
Tipsy

I couldn't bear to read most of this story. So sorry this happened to you.

(posted from Chapter 1)

#11 2020-07-17 03:04:49

Clonus
Tipsy

Thank you.
I suppressed it for a long time, but it was very formative, for better or worse.

#12 2020-07-30 05:23:12

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

At the request of the author, this story has been removed from the site.

As such, this thread has been locked from future posts.

----
Facebook page

Board footer