The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-28 04:33:45

shadowlord
Inebriated

WAY8-calendar

I noticed that the Calendar of Events for Book8 of Woodward Academy is completely blank.  I haven't checked ALL the other books, but the calendar for Book7 appears to be intact.  Also, the tile of the Y8 calendar is "The Woodward Academy, Year 1 Calendar of Events"  (Note: it says Year 1 instead of Year 8).

Last edited by shadowlord (2019-08-28 04:41:24)

#2 2019-08-28 04:47:33

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: WAY8-calendar

Nuh-uh!  I just looked!

3dtongue

Goddamned Google Chrome is a complete and utter clusterfucked piece of shit of a browser.  What you didn't notice (or at least didn't mention) is that the calendar you saw also said Woodward Academy, Year 1.  I have NO FUCKING CLUE how Chrome saved a file that was completely different from what was in front of me when I told it to save the file... but it did.

I actually had to do a "show source", then copy and paste the source code into a file in order to get a working calendar.

I hate programmers who are idiots.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer