islandman79#
Inebriated

Woodward

Curiosity about story status.

#2 2018-10-29 23:26:09

xanbalest
Inebriated

Re: Woodward

This thread is kind of unnecessary. Eric has a writing status thread. Whatever he's been working on has been his priority when real life has given him the chance to write. Since it hasn't, his work on all stories, woodward included, has had to take the back burner. Just be patient, he'll get it out when he can.

#3 2018-10-30 00:57:31

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Thank you, Xanbalest.

Really, I have trouble figuring this out.  In order to create this thread, you had to go to my section of the forum directly.  At the very top of that section, set as "Sticky" so that it is always at the top of the list, is a thread called "Writing Status".

You... didn't think that would contain the information you sought?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2018-11-01 04:20:30

fathertyme
Inebriated

You really should add a notification page when you try to create a new thread that says "did you check the writing status thread for your answer?" before they can continue to post. Maybe another page after that that says, "are you sure you checked?" 3dtongue

(that was meant as a joke, I'd rather you NOT take the tyme away from writing to add a page just to poke fun at people who can't seem to see the obvious 3dtongue )

#5 2018-11-01 04:58:52

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Damn, I missed that last line...  Now what am I going to do with these couple pages???

3dtongue

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer