The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-15 19:35:02

ali500mph
Tipsy

A Mother's Slavery Recommendations

This was a one of a kind novel i habe ever read. I wanted to see if there were others similar to this. Basically a son controlling his mother who he eventually turns into a slut.

Thank you.

#2 2017-10-17 18:07:49

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: A Mother's Slavery Recommendations

To try to help out, for those people who have not read A Mother's Slavery, the story concerns a teenage boy who, through nothing more than blackmail and coercion, endeavors to take his mother from what he sees as a tease, to become his sex slave and personal slut.

Eric Storm

PS:  For those people who haven't read it...  What're you waiting for?  GO READ IT!!!!  hehehe

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2017-10-30 22:05:25

SlaveMaster
Wasted

Not likely to find many stories like that that are as well written as Eric's story, most of the stuff I think you're gonna find is Mind Control stories that follow a similar pattern.  But then most of the stuff I have read the mother is more of just a sex slut just for the dominate figure in the story.  I'm not sure on too many of the authors on this site if they have what you are looking for as I'm mostly here to read Eric's Material.   If you can't find something here you can find decent material at MCStories(The site I originally found Eric's / AKA Netwolf.  ....I think its still available there)  material  as they have some better quality than other sites.  Keep in mind that no other site I have encountered keeps a tab and quality checks like this site does.

Welcome to The Mystic Wolf Pub

#4 2018-01-20 00:53:04

ali500mph
Tipsy

SlaveMaster wrote:

Not likely to find many stories like that that are as well written as Eric's story, most of the stuff I think you're gonna find is Mind Control stories that follow a similar pattern.  But then most of the stuff I have read the mother is more of just a sex slut just for the dominate figure in the story.  I'm not sure on too many of the authors on this site if they have what you are looking for as I'm mostly here to read Eric's Material.   If you can't find something here you can find decent material at MCStories(The site I originally found Eric's / AKA Netwolf.  ....I think its still available there)  material  as they have some better quality than other sites.  Keep in mind that no other site I have encountered keeps a tab and quality checks like this site does.

Thank You! The ones you are referring to where the mother is a slut for a dominant figure, would you happen to know which stories they are?

Mcstories is one of my favorite websites as well!

Board footer