Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-22 03:48:08

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Dalmuti

Dalmuti

Martin went to his girlfriends house expecting another typical day. To his surprise, the girls there had other ideas. They wanted to play a very dirty card game, drunken debauchery then ensues.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2017-04-23 03:54:37

michaelj96
Tipsy

Re: Dalmuti

Are you going to continue with Just a Taste? I don't like to criticise and this is just an opinion but I'd prefer reading more of just a taste than this.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#3 2017-04-23 04:20:47

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Authors are allowed to work on more than one thing at a time, you know.  Your post was very, very rude.

Or, to paraphrase you...

I'd rather read silence than a post such as this...

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#4 2017-04-23 06:27:10

michaelj96
Tipsy

Eric,I'm sorry if my post upset you. It was not intended to upset anyone. I was not being disparaging but was just trying to express a personal preference.

#5 2017-04-23 15:11:46

Fenixreign
Completely Blotto

Better way to express it, michaelj96, is to post in the forum for the story you prefer and say "This is my favorite story of yours.  I am really looking forward to the next installment.  Keep up the awesome work!"

Last edited by Fenixreign (2017-04-23 15:12:21)

#6 2017-04-23 16:50:32

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Exactly, FR.

If there's a positive way to say what you mean, and a negative way... why choose the negative way?  All your post really said was "I don't like this story, stop wasting your time on it."

Whether or not that's what you meant to say, it's what you said.  It is the message you sent by wording your comment the way you did.  And, per the critiquing guide for the site:  If you don't like a story, do not comment on it.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#7 2018-07-16 00:36:53

Maverick7508
Inebriated

Glad to see the return of Dalmuti. As much as I enjoy stories with powers and such, the occasional story that could actually happen is a good thing too, especially when well written. Thanks for picking up where you left off with this one. It's good to see you back man.

#8 2018-07-16 03:36:46

James Marcus
Wasted

Maverick7508 wrote:

Glad to see the return of Dalmuti. As much as I enjoy stories with powers and such, the occasional story that could actually happen is a good thing too, especially when well written. Thanks for picking up where you left off with this one. It's good to see you back man.

Thanks, I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that I'm just a very slow writer. I need to pick up the pace, but life and lack of interest seem to get in the way a lot. As for "story that could actually happen" The Great Dalmuti is actually an existing card game you can buy on amazon, of course the real game has none of the sex or alcohol, that is additions that me and my friends made up. This story is based on ideas and realities that came up with actual game seasons. Names and ages were changes for creative purposes.

#9 2018-08-04 16:58:03

Seumus1
Inebriated

Great story so far, glad you were able to find the time to continue! Looking forward to seeing where else the story goes.

Board footer