The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-27 10:01:15

Sniper
Inebriated

What have you done?

Damn! Eric, I am mad at you. You ruined it. Over the last year (not quite yet, but who cares) you and your pub ruined erotic literature for me. When previously I was OK with a story like "U got hot ass babe." "U know what to do with it?" "Shut up and bend over!", nowadays I expect a story surrounding the sex. I even switched from reading short stories to nearly exclusively reading novels with plot and character development. I don't even care when David and Sam get all hot and heavy, and the next sentence is "Then they thoroughly enjoyed each other for several hours.", or something like that. WTF!?

That isn't even the worst part. I don't visit other sites any more, because who cares for there being 100000 stories, if 99% of them are just plain crap. Because of you, I care about quality of content and general usability of the site. How dare you care about the reader? Yesterday I got a link to a story on asstr and didn't even click it, because it wasn't likely to be worth the effort. I could go on ranting about how just popping 20 boners and sticking them in the pooper is not sufficient anymore, but in the end I would just keep repeating myself, what would not help the purpose of this post.

Explain yourself!

After that, you may continue reading...

Everyday, over the course of one week, a guy visits a pub with his cat. Each time he orders 20 burgers, 20 beers and 20 shots. The cat eats the burgers while he drinks all the beers and shots without even getting a little bit drunk. Afterwards he reaches in his pocket, pulls out a handful of cash, each time being exactly the amount of the bill. On the eighth day the innkeeper can't keep himself from asking: "Hey dude, everyday your cat eats 20 burgers and you drink 20 beers and shots. You never get drunk and always have the right amount of money in your pocket. How do you do that?". The guy answers: "You know, last week I found a lamp. In that lamp was a genie. The genie granted me 3 wishes. My first wish was to always have enough money in my pocket to pay my bill. My second wish was to be able to drink as much as I want without getting drunk. My third wish was for an insatiable pussy."

#2 2017-02-27 15:11:31

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Re: What have you done?

I do humbly apologize for preferring quality over quantity, and substance over fluff.

Rest assured that, as soon as I've finished version 2.0 of The Pub, I will go on to create a special site, just for you, called sniper.wolfpub.org.  This site will take all of the stories and strip out anything that isn't a sex scene.  It will then have a spellchecker which will go through and misspell every fourth word (I'm only human: I cannot manage the level of illegibility of some of my colleagues...).  It will then even rearrange the sex scenes, so they're in the wrong order!

Of course, it won't matter what the stories are like, because sniper.wolfpub.org will be so impossible to navigate that you won't be able to get to them, anyway.

Just for you! 

3dsmile

Seriously, though... if 99% of 100,000 stories are crap, then 1%, or 1,000 of them, are worth reading.  1,000 is a lot more stories than this site has on it.  Of course, you have to wade through the crap, and that can be tiring...

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#3 2017-02-28 14:41:47

Sniper
Inebriated

You are too generous to this lowly reader of yours. But I would never want to impose myself on you in such a way.

Whereas there are certainly people out there who would be thoroughly enjoying wading through crap, I don't consider myself a member of this particular group. Sometimes it can be a necessity, but if there is a choice to avoid this, I would much rather not delve into this possibly unhealthy endeavor.

#4 2017-03-09 04:09:11

Josh47303
Inebriated

Over the years I have switched the same way that you have Sniper. I use to look for stories all about sex with little plot to them. Now I am looking for longer and longer stories and not paying much attention to the sex aspects.

I have re-read many of Eric's stories quite a few times and I couldn't tell you how many times that I have skipped over the sex scenes to get back to the plot. I am not sure what kind of stories you are interested in, but if you are more interested in plot than a stroke fest. I can recommend a few. If you are interested I like a lot of "Do Over/Time Travel" stories.

Shhh I'm reading

#5 2017-03-09 08:34:49

Sniper
Inebriated

Hey Josh! It would be highly appreciated, if you recommended some stories. I do not really have a favorite type of story but am pretty open to at least give anything a try. Thanks in advance.

#6 2017-03-09 12:46:16

Josh47303
Inebriated

Ok, When I get home from work tonight I will make up a list of my favorites.

Shhh I'm reading

#7 2017-03-09 16:19:47

Desgi
Inebriated

I don't post often, in fact this may be my first post here... or maybe not. I don't recall with any certainty. Most things I want to say have been better said elsewhere. This is a good example of that. Sniper isn't quite magically speaking my thoughts toward your writing Eric, but close enough.

You write compelling characters and situations that I... we WANT to read more about. Hell I care more about what happens to David and Sam, just as an example, than I do what happens with my co-workers (I work retail though, so that might not be too abnormal.)

Anyhoo, Imma try to keep this short, before I start babbling in type, (or make too many asides.) Just wanted to say that I really enjoy your writing.

#8 2017-03-10 02:47:56

Josh47303
Inebriated

I am going to guess that you already know of the wonderful stories that are here in the wolfpub. Here is a list of stories that I have read two times or more.

A Fresh Start -
by rlfj

http://storiesonline.net/s/68384/a-fresh-start

Synopsis: Aladdin's Lamp sends me back to my teenage years. Will I make the same mistakes or new ones, and can I reclaim my life? Note: Some codes apply to future chapters. The sex in the story develops slowly.
Sex Contents: Some Sex
Genre:
Codes: Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Historical, Time Travel, DoOver, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, School, Military
Size: 6081 KB

A Fresh Start - Epilogue -
by rlfj

http://storiesonline.net/s/76954/a-fresh-start-epilogue

Synopsis: The finale of A Fresh Start. What happened once Carl and Marilyn 'retired'? Don't even try to understand this unless you have already read A Fresh Start.
Sex Contents: Minimal Sex
Genre:
Codes: Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, True Story, Time Travel, Historical, DoOver
Size: 468 KB

The Grim Reaper
by rlfj

http://storiesonline.net/s/11339/the-gr … ntic-story

Synopsis: Graham Reaper is a young boy growing up in West Georgia. Follow him as he grows up, finds love, and becomes a man. He earns his nickname and more.
Sex Contents: Minimal Sex
Genre: Romantic
Codes: Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction
Size: 2677 KB

A New Past
by Charlie Foxtrot

http://storiesonline.net/s/75651/a-new-past

Synopsis: A disenchanted scientist is sent into a version of his past and given a chance to change his future. Can he use is knowledge to avert the dystopian future he has lived through or is he doomed to repeat the mistakes of his past?
Genre: Science Fiction
Codes: Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Consensual, Romantic, Fiction, Science Fiction, Time Travel, DoOver, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Slow, School
Size: 2158 KB

Dance of a Lifetime
by Don Lockwood

http://storiesonline.net/s/40258/dance-of-a-lifetime

Synopsis: Two kids meet. She has a boyfriend. He's much better for her. Can he tell her? Will she figure it out? Winner of two Golden Clitorides (Best Serial, Best Long Story by a New Author) in 2001.
Genre: Romantic
Codes: Ma/Fa, mt/ft, mt/Fa, Ma/Ma, Mult, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Rape, First, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Petting, Cream Pie, Slow, Violent
Size: 2309 KB

Deja Vu Ascendancy ***THIS IS REALLY LONG I MEAN REALLLLLLLLYYYY LOOOOOOONG***  (The Woodward Academy Years 1-6 is 6,113kb long this story is 18,667kb for referance)
by AscendingAuthor

http://storiesonline.net/s/57098/deja-vu-ascendancy

Synopsis: A teenage boy's life goes from awful to all-powerful in exponential steps when he learns to use deja vu to merge his minds across parallel dimensions. He gains mental and physical skills, confidence, girlfriends, lovers, enemies and power... and keeps on gaining. A long, character-driven, semi-realistic story.
Codes: mt/ft, ft/ft, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Humor, Extra Sensory Perception, Incest, Brother, Sister, First, Slow
Size: 18667 KB

Flight of the Code Monkey  **In Progress**
by Kid Wigger

http://storiesonline.net/s/74251/flight … ode-monkey

Synopsis: Join Jameson the code monkey in space. As an uber-geek programmer onboard, he manages to make a life; gets the girl; and tries to help an outcast shipmate. Doing a favor for a new friend, he discovers a chilling secret. Also follow a boy running for his life on a mysterious planet; how will their paths cross? Read of Space Marines, space pirates, primitive people, sexy ladies, and hijacking plots. There's a new world to explore and survive. Starts slow, but worth the effort.
Codes: Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Rape, Coercion, Mind Control, Drunk/Drugged, Magic, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Mystery, Crime, Science Fiction, Extra Sensory Perception, Space, Paranormal, non-anthro, BDSM, DomSub, MaleDom, FemaleDom, Spanking, Rough, Group Sex, Harem, Polygamy/Polyamory, Interracial, Black Female, Black Male, White Male, White Female, First, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Petting, Sex Toys, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Slow, Violent, Military, Royalty
Size: 7566 KB

Tom's Diary
by Gina Marie Wylie

http://storiesonline.net/s/40985/toms-diary

Synopsis: Tom Ferguson is a high school junior who's coming of age experience is a plethora of girls, women, and challenges.
Sex Contents: Much Sex
Genre: Incest
Codes: mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Teenagers, Consensual, Incest, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, Daughter, Cousins, Orgy, Interracial, Black Female, White Male, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Petting
Size: 1201 KB

Second Chance **In Progress**
by Number 7

http://storiesonline.net/s/76454/second-chance?ind=1

Synopsis: 43-year-old Carl watched helplessly as Death came for him in the form of an overloaded produce truck. Suddenly he found himself in the body of a 14-year-old boy, injured in the same accident. Now Carl had to learn how to live as Brian and cope with a new life and a loving mother.
Genre: Fiction
Codes: mt/Fa, Consensual, Science Fiction, DoOver, Incest, Mother, Son, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting
Size: 5413 KB

If you have not checked out on the wolfpub these are some of my favorites.

Dragonseekers
By - Eric Storm

Artifacts I
By - Eric Storm

Artifacts 2: The Coin
By - Eric Storm

Where the Maiasaurs Roam
By - Eric Storm

CAMP: Ron's Journey
By - Eric Storm

CAMP: Sibling Rivalry
By - Eric Storm

The Woodward Academy, Year 1-6 ***Haven't started reading year 7 waiting till it is finished***
By - Eric Storm

Program Alpha-Omega
By - Eric Storm

Summer Roadtrip
By - Jefferson

Last edited by Josh47303 (2017-03-10 02:54:01)

Shhh I'm reading

#9 2017-03-10 19:47:08

Sniper
Inebriated

@Josh

Thanks a lot. From a first glance, that looks like quite a good bit of reading.

Of course most of the stories from the pub, that you mentioned, are also some of my favorites. Currently I am reading My Girls 1-3 by Unknown1000u2 for the third time, while I am waiting for new chapters of Woodward Year 7 and Shadows in the grass by Magusfang.

Board footer