Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-24 03:37:06

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

UNCHARTED: Drake's Demise

UNCHARTED: Drake's Demise

Sir Francis Drake: legendary explorer, captain, and privateer. Though the most successful sailor of his day, he still manages to stumble onto the treasure hunt of a lifetime in the twilight of his life, leading to a race against his Spanish rival for a potentially world-altering find. This story is a prequel to the video game, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2016-07-24 13:10:51

Neptune:lord of the sea
Inebriated

Re: UNCHARTED: Drake's Demise

A Great Story.

(posted from Chapter 1)

Every coin has two sides

#3 2016-07-24 17:52:14

Lacy69
Inebriated

A wonderful start to a great adventure.  I do not really get into the being at sea on the galleons of the past,  But i enjoyed reading your story and look forward for more with Sir Francis Drake.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#4 2016-07-24 23:08:33

auguy86
Inebriated

Thanks, glad to know y'all enjoyed the story.  Unfortunately, Lacy, this is most definitely a one-shot story, though if you want to know what happens next, I'd suggest you watch some Youtube videos of the story scenes for the video game, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.  I know I didn't explicitly state it in the text, but Francis Drake was killed by those creatures at the end of the story.  Still, I had a lot of fun writing this story.  Thanks for your readership, and I hope you'll spread the word about my writings!

-auguy86

(posted from the Item Information Page)

Board footer