Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-04 17:49:59

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Girl In the Fiat, The

The Girl In the Fiat

Have you ever found yourself staring off into space after seeing one of those people who are just so stunning that they knock you back on your heals. They take your mind to never never land of erotica desire, get your blood pumping and making think all sorts of dirty things. You are in complete control of your mind, and everything you do there even if it seems unconcenseasul is actual. So why not have a little bit of fun, enjoy yourself blow of some steam. This series of short stories is just that, what happens when the mind wonders, and the people that you have seen. These are real people, but these are not real actions. Inspired by the beauty around us, but never could we in our wildest dream take it into reality. Enjoy the fantasies, and not all of them are mine.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2016-03-05 11:25:22

thehilz
Completely Blotto

Re: Girl In the Fiat, The

Glad to have something new of yours to read.

#3 2016-03-08 04:29:06

Wicked Storm
Completely Blotto

Re: Girl In the Fiat, The

I am going to editing this a little bit just for some stupid word content i missed. And there is more coming, just has taken longer than I would have like.

(posted from the Item Information Page)

In the dark your lips taste like sweet nectar, and in the line they tease me endlessly.

Board footer