Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-12 23:07:02

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Replacing Mommy

Replacing Mommy

This is a story of how the relationship between a father and his adopted daughter changes one year after his wife's death.  And what happens afterwards.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2017-08-27 15:14:24

Todger65
Tipsy

Re: Replacing Mommy

Sorry but even though from the bit I did read it is a story I would like to read, I found it impossible due to not having paragraphs. It hurts my eyes to see a wall of text.

(posted from The Holiday)

#3 2017-08-27 17:00:03

brewbox
Tipsy

Impossible to read! Needs reformatting

(posted from the Item Information Page)

#4 2017-08-27 18:14:33

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

Nice to see you folks have read the critiquing guide.  Things like this issue are to be reported to the website, not the author.

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

#5 2017-08-27 18:36:45

Eric Storm
Pub Owner
Website

The formatting - which was never the author's fault to begin with - has been fixed.  This was a site problem caused by the recent update breaking the site's ability to handle plaintext files.

This is why you don't report this kind of thing to the author, or in the author's forum sections.  You report it to me, either through email, or in the Website Issues section of the forum.  If the author needs to fix something, I will let them know, but many times, the problem isn't with the author, as in this case... and now you've just bothered them for nothing at all.

And gotten yelled at.  Was it worth it?

Eric Storm

Please Remember:  The right to Freedom of Speech does not carry the proviso, "As long as it doesn't upset anyone."  The US Constitution does not grant you the right to not be offended.  If you don't like what someone's saying... IGNORE THEM.
----
Facebook page

Board footer