The Pub Discussion Board

Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2006-12-26 04:19:20

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

Posting Query

So.  A question.  Which would you rather see? Two or three parts of a story 10,000 words or less or would you rather wait for me to finish the whole thing and then post it all in one piece? 

If it helps that means I'd post one part immediately, even though the story itself isn't finished yet.  Well... speak up.  Let me know which way you want it!

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#2 2006-12-26 05:17:10

Storymaster69
Completely Blotto

Re: Posting Query

Personally I would like to see what you have done so far.  This way if you should run into a road block hopefully your loyal fans will be able to try and help you past them.  If the story just flows for you we still get to see the next masterpiece of Black Rose as it is created.

Sex isn't the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.

#3 2007-08-06 04:42:44

TheNStorm
Inebriated

Is the story of which you spoke out?

If so, then thanks for posting, I'll read.

If not, then it would be nice to view the whole shebang- I'm an impatient reader. Of course, this doesn't make any difference in your plans; nor should it, but you did ask...

-The N Storm

Forever life confuses me

#4 2007-08-06 04:59:53

Black Rose
Evil Bar Wench

You know, I wish I remembered.  But I really have no idea what I was talking about now.  So... *shrugs*  Couldn't tell you, I'm afraid.

Black Rose

"Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of a job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank piece of paper wins." – Neil Gaiman

#5 2007-08-06 05:16:19

TheNStorm
Inebriated

Happens to the best of us. Like walking into a room and forgeting... whaa... why am I sitting here at a computer, typing a post to a forum?! What am I doing here? Who are you people!? I can't seem to stop myself from typing! Nooooo! Now I'm about to click 'submi

Forever life confuses me

Board footer