Get your favorite beverage, sit back, and join in the discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-04-12 03:20:29

Bridget
Barmaid
Website

Royally Screwed

Royally Screwed

King Collin is dead. His widow, the Lady Mary, has arranged for her oldest daughter, Lorelai, to marry King Rodrick of the neighboring Roden Valley. Lady Mary, the princess Lorelai and her sisters, the princesses Valerie and Dolores are all about to be.... Royally Screwed.

Please read The Mystic Wolf Pub Critiquing Guide.

SITE CONTENT POLICY:  The administrator of this site will not reject, remove, or censor any story posted to this site based on the story's content.  No story shall be removed except for purely technical reasons (which will be worked out with the author so that the story can be reposted as quickly as possible), or due to a direct order from the site's hosting provider, a law-enforcement entity, or the story's owner.

#2 2012-04-12 03:27:50

Jefferson
Completely Blotto

Re: Royally Screwed

Okay... I want to acknowledge the assistance of two people who have been VITAL in the creation of and writing of this story. The first, as ever, is my beautiful wife, Annie, who has always been my greatest supporter and my muse. The second is another writer here, Imagineer, who has been a devoted fan and who aided me in plotting out this story and getting it started.

The story is NOWHERE near done, ladies and gentlemen. In fact, I'm only about halfway through chapter two and, lately, I've been having issues with finishing a story. But this one seems to be going well and we're going to see what happens. This chapter, and any future chapters I decide to publish, will be available ONLY IN THE PRM section of the Pub until the story is complete.

Be warned, no editor has had their hands on this story yet. So, it's a very rough copy. Once the story is complete I will have the whole thing edited and re-post it.

Thank you.

P.S. PLEASE, leave a comment. Let me know if you like the story. If you're at all interested in reading chapter two. Maybe a little encouragement will keep me writing.

Oh... And a thank you, as always, to our host, Eric Storm.

Last edited by Jefferson (2012-04-12 03:41:36)

Board footer